In case of emergency, dial 911
Officer Steven Wilson is the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department’s Community Liaison Officer for the 1st District.
To discuss issues related to the Holly Hills neighborhood, Officer Wilson can be contacted at the Community Outreach office at 444-0176, or by at email@example.com
Learn more about the 1st District.
What do Community Liaison Officers do?
- Implement a variety of crime prevention, safety and community relation programs.
- Coordinate various events and district programs.
- Prepare and deliver oral presentations to community groups.
- Participate in events and meetings with citizens, businesses and neighborhood groups.
- Prepare neighborhood surveys for residents, schools and business owners.
- Respond to citizens questions, requests and complaints.
- Serve as a liason between law enforcement and the community to resolve issues.
- Provide information to residents regarding available resources from the city and from other community, educational and government agencies.
- Maintain or increase public confidence in the Police Department.
- Decrease fear of crime.
- Bring community resources together to solve problems.