Apply to serve on the Holly Hills SBD Board.
Boards and Commissions Application
Click here to Apply for City of Saint Louis Boards and Commissions
? Holly Hills SBD Frequently Asked Questions
From surveys and community meetings, Holly Hills residents have stated that they would like to see the following:
* Overnight patrols from at least 10pm-6:00am making sure that every street is patrolled and helping to make sure cars aren’t broken into and homes and garages don’t have property stolen from them.
* Maintaining all 2-miles of medians in Holly Hills ensuring they are landscaped and the grass is mowed once a week.
* Getting vehicles to slow down and protecting pedestrians. Painting and highlighting crosswalks whenever appropriate. Working with the City to install speed humps on streets and alleys where necessary.
* Installing gates on the 6 vehicular entrances and exits to Carondelet Park to ensure the park is secured each night, which will deter drag racing, vandalism, and any other criminal activity in the park.
* Have a mobile security camera(s) that can be moved to areas of the neighborhood experiencing issues.
* Install appropriate Holly Hills entrance signage and banners.
What Is A Special Business District?
A special business district (SBD) provides funding for neighborhood improvement projects and services.
? Holly Hills SBD Rate for Each Property
Judge puts Holly Hills tax district proposal on Aug. 2 St. Louis ballot
Carondelet Park neighbors weigh taxing district for park maintenance, security